SITE: Cartier>> Cartier - Masthead
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
|->Cartier on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> I have the feeling to write the same words years after years but one again, Cartier was the most active and creative brand of the SIHH. Not a surprise when we know the turnover share of Cartier within Richemont but not so obvious when you have in the same group brands like JLC, IWC or Montblanc whic... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Sat, Feb 21, 2015
- >> My Cartier appointment today was very very busy believe me! I didn't have any spare second... One more time, the Cartier collection was impressive both in terms of quantity and more important in terms of quality. I just want to share with you today a few wristshot I took at the booth, of course, a m... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Mon, Jan 26, 2015
- >> 2014 was a very busy Cartier year for me and you will understand very quickly why by reading this wrap-up report. Even if I knew that it would start with the SIHH madness, I couldn't imagine that the other months would be so intense! To be honest with you, the close presence of several large Cartier... Read more..
(3) Latest Reply: Tue, Jan 27, 2015
- >> As you know, the Rue de la Paix is the most prestigious luxury street of Paris. And its most famous location is without any doubt the Cartier boutique. It is easy to explain why. First of all, Cartier opened this boutique in 1899 what makes it the oldest one still active. It is not the first boutiqu... Read more..
(4) Latest Reply: Sat, Dec 27, 2014
- >> During the last weeks, we have talked several times about the new Rotonde Small Complications. Actually, the novelty brought by Cartier with these watches is the ability to get more complicated watches than the usual 2 or 3 hands pieces with stainless steel cases and so to offer them with more affor... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Dec 21, 2014
- >> The Salon Passion For Watches took place at the Cercle de Lorraine in Brussels last week-end. Actually, I was really impressed by the quality of the organization, the perfect location and by the impressive gathering of brands: GP, JLC, Piaget, IWC, Bell&Ross and so on... and of course Cartier! I... Read more..
Mon, Nov 17, 2014
- >> Cartier took advantage of the last Watches & Wonders fair to start a new collection of watches considered as "small complications" ones. I have to confess that I don't like this naming because it contains a pejorative connotation while its aim is to create a clear difference with the "Grandes Co... Read more..
(9) Latest Reply: Tue, Nov 04, 2014
- >> Like a lot of people, I was truly amazed and seduced by the latest movie from Cartier, Shape Your Time. Maybe because it speaks directly to men and to watchmaking lovers. Maybe because it gathers in 90 seconds a lot of ideas. Or simply because it is a beautiful animation performance. Anyway, I would... Read more..
(1) Latest Reply: Sun, Oct 05, 2014