- >> A few days ago, I had the opportunity to see at the Capucines Boutique of Cartier a very unusual yellow gold watch. It is a Lady's watch from the 40s (circa 1943) and designed as a buckle. The main "case" if I can use this word here is composed of a tapering cylindrical case with lateral scroll-work... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Mon, Apr 06, 2015
- >> The year 2015 promises to be very important for Cartier with the unveiling at the last SIHH of a new collection whose purpose is to meet the same success as Ballon Bleu. Cl (key in French) is more than just a watch but a symbol of the ambition of growth as evidenced by the availability of three dif... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Wed, Apr 15, 2015
- >> I have the feeling to write the same words years after years but one again, Cartier was the most active and creative brand of the SIHH. Not a surprise when we know the turnover share of Cartier within Richemont but not so obvious when you have in the same group brands like JLC, IWC or Montblanc whic... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Sat, Feb 21, 2015
- >> My Cartier appointment today was very very busy believe me! I didn't have any spare second... One more time, the Cartier collection was impressive both in terms of quantity and more important in terms of quality. I just want to share with you today a few wristshot I took at the booth, of course, a m... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Mon, Jan 26, 2015
- >> 2014 was a very busy Cartier year for me and you will understand very quickly why by reading this wrap-up report. Even if I knew that it would start with the SIHH madness, I couldn't imagine that the other months would be so intense! To be honest with you, the close presence of several large Cartier... Read more..
(3) Latest Reply: Tue, Jan 27, 2015
- >> As you know, the Rue de la Paix is the most prestigious luxury street of Paris. And its most famous location is without any doubt the Cartier boutique. It is easy to explain why. First of all, Cartier opened this boutique in 1899 what makes it the oldest one still active. It is not the first boutiqu... Read more..
(4) Latest Reply: Sat, Dec 27, 2014
- >> During the last weeks, we have talked several times about the new Rotonde Small Complications. Actually, the novelty brought by Cartier with these watches is the ability to get more complicated watches than the usual 2 or 3 hands pieces with stainless steel cases and so to offer them with more affor... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Dec 21, 2014
- >> The Salon Passion For Watches took place at the Cercle de Lorraine in Brussels last week-end. Actually, I was really impressed by the quality of the organization, the perfect location and by the impressive gathering of brands: GP, JLC, Piaget, IWC, Bell&Ross and so on... and of course Cartier! I... Read more..
Mon, Nov 17, 2014