SITE: Cartier>> Cartier - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Cartier on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> Thanks all for your feedback on my question regarding the mineral glass of the Cartier Tank LC XL. I love this watch so much that I am willing to forgo my rule of "sapphire glass" only requirement for modern watches. This watch is so true to the vintage Tanks, has such an eternal classical look and ... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Fri, Apr 04, 2014
- >> Cartier Riding a Shooting Star - Ballon de Cartier watches From fine watchmaking to the arts, from high jewellery to innovation, the Ballon de Cartier watches have taken something from all of Cartier’s watchmaking departments to manifest as four new creations in the collection, illustrating the Mais... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Mon, Mar 10, 2014
- >> Cartier is something like a synonym for refined luxury, style and elegance. In other words, its creations sell on many different aspects of the luxury trade, fine watchmaking being one of them - but not an essential one. Cartier could have lived without, certainly without high end watchmaking… Then ... Read more..
(28) Latest Reply: Mon, Mar 03, 2014
- >> Hi All, After several years of owning this piece i still enjoy wearing my steel Cartier Basculante with mechanical winding. The watch is an absolute classic and the winding ultra thin FP movement makes it special… FYR The image of the movement has been taken of the net & since i don't know who t... Read more..
(5) Latest Reply: Wed, Feb 19, 2014
- >> As expected, Cartier was one of the most active and creative brands of the 2014 SIHH. It is not a surprise since Cartier has followed this trend for several years. Frankly speaking, who could imagine in 2006 that within 8 years, Cartier would become a very credible player in the high horology segmen... Read more..
(14) Latest Reply: Sun, Feb 02, 2014
- >> I'm currently working on the Cartier report. But in the meantime, I couldn't resist to propose you a very quick summary of what Cartier proposed us at the 2014 SIHH. Once again, Cartier was one of the most (in not the most) creative brands of the Salon. The new collection is large but more interesti... Read more..
(8) Latest Reply: Sun, Feb 02, 2014
- >> Dear Forumners, At Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie 2004 (SIHH), Cartier is presenting more than 90 new timepieces! Obviously, we have to focus on a few select novelties at a time. Before the full reports from our team in Geneva, here is perhaps the most "enchanting" offering from Cartier:... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Fri, Jan 24, 2014
- >> Sorry to not being able to elaborate more but I'm running between appointments. Here are some wristshots taken last Wesdesday, more to come later of course. Fx This message has been edited by MTF on 2014-01-24 01:35:50 ... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sat, Jan 25, 2014