SITE: Cartier>> Cartier - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Cartier on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> The Salon Passion For Watches took place at the Cercle de Lorraine in Brussels last week-end. Actually, I was really impressed by the quality of the organization, the perfect location and by the impressive gathering of brands: GP, JLC, Piaget, IWC, Bell&Ross and so on... and of course Cartier! I... Read more..
Mon, Nov 17, 2014
- >> Cartier took advantage of the last Watches & Wonders fair to start a new collection of watches considered as "small complications" ones. I have to confess that I don't like this naming because it contains a pejorative connotation while its aim is to create a clear difference with the "Grandes Co... Read more..
(9) Latest Reply: Tue, Nov 04, 2014
- >> Like a lot of people, I was truly amazed and seduced by the latest movie from Cartier, Shape Your Time. Maybe because it speaks directly to men and to watchmaking lovers. Maybe because it gathers in 90 seconds a lot of ideas. Or simply because it is a beautiful animation performance. Anyway, I would... Read more..
(1) Latest Reply: Sun, Oct 05, 2014
- >> Cartier tends to have the most striking booth with its red theme. I managed to spend a bit of time there today looking at some of the novelties and also very interesting pieces from Cartier. The Cartier booth entrance The Rotonde de Cartier 2nd time zone day & night at 42mm in WG with a blue dial. L... Read more..
(4) Latest Reply: Wed, Oct 01, 2014
- >> It may be strange but we don't speak very often about the Santos Dumont line. I think it is a pity since these watches are a very good example of elegant watches with rectangular cases. Actually I should not use the word "rectangular". If we take the Santos Dumont Calendar Aperture Power Reserve, in... Read more..
(6) Latest Reply: Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- >> I attended this evening the inauguration cocktail of the 2014 Biennale des Antiquaires. This prestigious event which gathers the most famous antiquaries in the world at the Grand Palais in Paris also offers the opportunity to the main High Jewelry houses to unveil their latest collections. And among... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- >> Introduced to the world 97 years ago, the original Tank watch has left an almost legendary effect on the watch-making world. The Tank Normale, or Ordinaire, as it is called sometimes, was the first truly integrative watch design. The Tank's case and lugs are united as one, allowing for a seamless in... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Fri, Jun 27, 2014
- >> One of the nicest watches from the Collection Prive Cartier Paris was the Rotonde Day and Night. Unveiled in the middle of the 2000s, it featured an original hours display which was using a large disk on which were drawn the moon and the sun whose extremities were replacing the hour hand. So it was... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 22, 2014