SITE: Cartier>> Cartier - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Cartier on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> Like a lot of people, I was truly amazed and seduced by the latest movie from Cartier, Shape Your Time. Maybe because it speaks directly to men and to watchmaking lovers. Maybe because it gathers in 90 seconds a lot of ideas. Or simply because it is a beautiful animation performance. Anyway, I would... Read more..
(1) Latest Reply: Sun, Oct 05, 2014
- >> Cartier tends to have the most striking booth with its red theme. I managed to spend a bit of time there today looking at some of the novelties and also very interesting pieces from Cartier. The Cartier booth entrance The Rotonde de Cartier 2nd time zone day & night at 42mm in WG with a blue dial. L... Read more..
(4) Latest Reply: Wed, Oct 01, 2014
- >> It may be strange but we don't speak very often about the Santos Dumont line. I think it is a pity since these watches are a very good example of elegant watches with rectangular cases. Actually I should not use the word "rectangular". If we take the Santos Dumont Calendar Aperture Power Reserve, in... Read more..
(6) Latest Reply: Tue, Sep 23, 2014
- >> I attended this evening the inauguration cocktail of the 2014 Biennale des Antiquaires. This prestigious event which gathers the most famous antiquaries in the world at the Grand Palais in Paris also offers the opportunity to the main High Jewelry houses to unveil their latest collections. And among... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Sep 14, 2014
- >> Introduced to the world 97 years ago, the original Tank watch has left an almost legendary effect on the watch-making world. The Tank Normale, or Ordinaire, as it is called sometimes, was the first truly integrative watch design. The Tank's case and lugs are united as one, allowing for a seamless in... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Fri, Jun 27, 2014
- >> One of the nicest watches from the Collection Prive Cartier Paris was the Rotonde Day and Night. Unveiled in the middle of the 2000s, it featured an original hours display which was using a large disk on which were drawn the moon and the sun whose extremities were replacing the hour hand. So it was... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 22, 2014
- >> Cartier, Shape Your Time, a dedicated event to men, will showcase some Cartier's iconic pieces, a revisit of history of Cartier's watchmaking achievements from 1904, a glimpse of the Maison's capabilites and also to launch the new Calibre de Cartier Diver Collection. More than 50 pieces of some cont... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, May 25, 2014
- >> I posted on the forum yesterday a message from Cartier informing that the High Horology collection would be available at the Boutique boulevard des Capucines in Paris till the end of the month. So I decided to dedicate the Saturday morning to a visit at the Boutique to have the opportunity to handle... Read more..
(3) Latest Reply: Mon, May 19, 2014