SITE: Cartier>> Cartier - Masthead
>> NEW START PAGE New
>> FORUM - Original View
>> FORUM - Most Recent Threads
>> Previous Home Page old
|->Cartier on Twitter|
|->PuristSPro on Twitter|
|->See All Twitter Links|
|->Subscribe to our RSS feeds|
- >> Introduced to the world 97 years ago, the original Tank watch has left an almost legendary effect on the watch-making world. The Tank Normale, or Ordinaire, as it is called sometimes, was the first truly integrative watch design. The Tank's case and lugs are united as one, allowing for a seamless in... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Fri, Jun 27, 2014
- >> One of the nicest watches from the Collection Prive Cartier Paris was the Rotonde Day and Night. Unveiled in the middle of the 2000s, it featured an original hours display which was using a large disk on which were drawn the moon and the sun whose extremities were replacing the hour hand. So it was... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, Jun 22, 2014
- >> Cartier, Shape Your Time, a dedicated event to men, will showcase some Cartier's iconic pieces, a revisit of history of Cartier's watchmaking achievements from 1904, a glimpse of the Maison's capabilites and also to launch the new Calibre de Cartier Diver Collection. More than 50 pieces of some cont... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Sun, May 25, 2014
- >> I posted on the forum yesterday a message from Cartier informing that the High Horology collection would be available at the Boutique boulevard des Capucines in Paris till the end of the month. So I decided to dedicate the Saturday morning to a visit at the Boutique to have the opportunity to handle... Read more..
(3) Latest Reply: Mon, May 19, 2014
- >> and this time it is not a "simple" Diver because we are talking about a high-horology watch! I had the surprise a few days again to see the impressive in all meanings: the Rotonde de Cartier Earth and Moon! This watch is really amazing: it features a complication I found strange at the beginning: th... Read more..
(2) Latest Reply: Tue, May 13, 2014
- >> I had the chance to handle this watch today thanks to the Cartier France team. I will come back to it with a detailed review but I can already tell you that I was seduced by its charm. You know, it was not so obvious because this watch falls into the category of the "unsurprising" watches or at leas... Read more..
(4) Latest Reply: Wed, May 07, 2014
- >> Thanks all for your feedback on my question regarding the mineral glass of the Cartier Tank LC XL. I love this watch so much that I am willing to forgo my rule of "sapphire glass" only requirement for modern watches. This watch is so true to the vintage Tanks, has such an eternal classical look and ... Read more..
(21) Latest Reply: Fri, Apr 04, 2014
- >> Cartier Riding a Shooting Star - Ballon de Cartier watches From fine watchmaking to the arts, from high jewellery to innovation, the Ballon de Cartier watches have taken something from all of Cartier’s watchmaking departments to manifest as four new creations in the collection, illustrating the Mais... Read more..
(7) Latest Reply: Mon, Mar 10, 2014